Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Woodys mission statement, Eva Danner, Tour of Missouri, Operation Help, RSVP Joy Toys

I just completed the Mission Statement of The new Woody's Autmotive Group in Chillicothe and I would like to share it with everyone.

Mission Statement:

To do right and two recognize and acknowledge through our actions that our customer is the most important person in our business; not dependent on us, rather we are dependent upon them; not an interruption of our work, rather they are the purpose of it; doing us a favor by letting us serve them; a part of our business; not a cold statistic…they are flesh and blood human beings with feelings and emotions; not someone to argue with or match wits with; and we shall do our best to treat them according to our beliefs by doing right ever day of every month and in every decision we make.

I mentioned a congrats to Eva Danner on her recent honor. She is a wonderful woman. The above statement came from many conversations I had with her late husband and my coach Daryl Danner. The first day I met him as a teacher, he said he had one simple rule and that was to "Do Right". It was through these conversations that many of my values were formed. In fact, he asked me to Calvary Baptist church, during a revival my Freshman year of High School and I was changed forever. I feel very blessed to have been a part of his life and he mine.

The Tour of Missouri press conference to honor Chillicothe has been postponed until next Wednesday the 16th in the Chillicothe Council Chambers.

Operation help is still selling raffle tickets.

RSVP Joy Toys is still collecting toys and bicycles for young people. Friday is the deadline for them to be able to distribute for Christmas.

Thanks
Brent

No comments:

Post a Comment