Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Been Snowed

It has been a while since I have written on this blog. I want to offer my excuses now. I have been snowed. People often say they have been snowed when they are busy. Yes, I have been snowed in that fashion. I have also been snowed in like everyone else with all the snow we have gotten this year. As you can imagine, being snowed in really ads to my delima with being snowed under (overly busy). Now that I am done making excuses, I would simply like to say that in spite of all the snow, business has been awesome. The New Woodys Automotive Group has been doubling sales month after month. The reason: Our awesome staff! They have totally bought into our changes and philosophies. Please see "wow we're different" at Woodysauto.com to see why so many customers are driving and flying in to buy their new or preowned vehicle from The New Woodys Automotive Group.

PS, Virtually every used vehicle on our lot comes certified with LIVETIME COVERGE!

SOUND TO GOOD TO BE TRUE? ITS ACUTALLY TRUE. The warranty is backed by a company we have done business with for 15 years. We have had no claims denied.

Thanks
Brent

No comments:

Post a Comment